In the last few weeks, we learned about Neil Armstrong, the first man to land on the moon. We saw pictures of him on the Internet and we wrote about him in our copies. For Art, we made some rockets with black paper and tinfoil.
Here are some very interesting facts about Neil Armstrong’s life..
• Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon in 1969
• He went with Buzz Aldrin and Michael Collins
• Buzz Aldrin was the second man on the moon
• They put an American flag on the moon
• They went to the moon in 1969 in a spacecraft sent by NASA
• NASA stands for National, Aeronautics and Space Administration
• They travelled in a spaceship called “Apollo 11”
We are now very busy getting ready for the Christmas concert.An exciting end to 2014 lies ahead!